Tuesday, December 1, 2009
My friend, Narelle from Moments For Mum, asked her readers to reply to 15 questions she chose. Here are my answers. Feel free to answer any of these questions in the comments, or make your own post.
1. What are the most important values in your life right now? My faith, my family, my friends, and my church.
2. The best thing about your family is? How willing they are to help us when we are in need.
3. Things that make you angry are? Children not in car seats, lying, people treating others badly.
4. The biggest dream you have for yourself is? To teach my children well and have them grow up to be happy adults.
5. Your favourite hobby/thing to do? Read blogs or books.
6. 2 things that make you laugh? My kids and my pets.
7. 3 of your favourite possessions are? Pictures, my home, and my chickens.
8. Your least favourite thing to do is? Clean.
9. Your best 3 qualities? I am fun to be around, I handle pressure well, and I'm a good mama (according to my oldest).
10. The achievement you are most proud of is? My 2 sons.
11. A mother you admire is? My cousin Cora, she always takes everyone in, including me, when I was younger.
12. If you could go back and change something in your life, you would change? I would have tried to have a better relationship with my mother.
13. How have you showed love to someone else this week? I have prayed for lots of people, and I have hugged and loved on my children. I have also started up the car for my hubby on cold mornings.
14. Something you wish you could change about yourself? (excluding physical attributes) Darn, no physical changes. I wish that I had more motivation to do things like cleaning the house. Maybe I should wish to be a clean freak, lol!
15. Your favourite quote? Philippans 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.