Hershey's has some great new Easter products being sold exclusively at Walmart. The basket pictured above includes many Hershey's goodies that are available only at Walmart.
I was given a virtual Easter basket by Colleen from Mommie Daze to join Hershey's Better Basket Blog Hop! Hershey is going to donate $10 per blog post up to a total of $5000 to Children's Miracle Network! How awesome is that? We can help them raise money virtually!
HERSHEY’S BETTER BASKET BLOG HOP RULES
- Copy and paste these rules to your blog post.
- Create a blog post giving a virtual Easter Basket to another blogger – you can give as many Virtual Baskets as you want.
- Link back to person who gave you an Easter Basket.
- Let each person you are giving a Virtual Easter Basket know you have given them a Basket.
- Leave your link at BetterBasket.info/BlogHop comment section. You can also find the official rules of this #betterbasket blog hop, and more information about Better Basket with Hershey’s there.
- Hershey’s is donating $10 per each blog participating to the Better Basket Blog Hop to Children’s Miracle Network (up to total of $5,000 by blog posts written by April 4th, 2010).
- Please note that only one blog post by each blog url will count towards the donation.