I was helping my husband yesterday and I totally forgot to post this. Sorry I'm late!
This week's Completing Him Challenge from Courtney is for us to write a post about what we admire about our husbands.
Here are some of the things I admire about my husband:
- He works hard so I can stay home with our kids. Sometimes he works 12 hours a day out in the 100 degree weather.
- He is always willing to drop what he's doing and help others. He fixes cars for others, helps fix houses in need of repair, and does anything he can to help others.
- He can fix our vehicles when they are broken down.
- He takes us to church every Sunday. He's a new Christian, but eager to learn.
- He loves taking Mitchell fishing and playing video games with him too.
- He is an awesome chicken coop builder and never says no when I ask for more, even though I know he doesn't really want anymore.
- He has taken me to my favorite place, Disney World, more times than I can count, even though I know he'd rather be someplace else.
- He found a way for me to live in the place I'd always wanted.
- He will watch Chitty Chitty Bang Bang for the 100th time with Hunter.
- He is the toughest, strongest guy I know. He doesn't even know his own strength.
- He can be so sweet and tender when he's holding our youngest. I love it when I catch them snuggled up together.
- He puts up with my craziness and believe me, that isn't always easy.
- He is gorgeous and has the most beautiful blue eyes.
- He is very protective of me and our children. He's my hero.