I hope y'all had a great Thanksgiving and were able to be with family and friends!
Wow! Has this been a busy day for me! First we had a Thanksgiving lunch with relatives. Lots of ham, turkey, dressing and tons of desserts. We had such a great time with the family.
Then we came home and I started cooking a Thanksgiving supper for my family and Barb's family. I cooked a turkey, stuffing, real mashed potatoes (my favorite), and some rolls. I was so full from earlier, I couldn't even eat for awhile! I think everyone else had a good time today too.
Sometimes we focus too much on the things we don't have. If you have a minute go read Barb's Thanksgiving post, it really puts things into perspective!
Here are just a few of the things I am thankful for:
- I am blessed to have two boys to love! They can be a handful, but I can't imagine life without them.
- I am thankful my husband works very hard for us so that I can stay at home with our boys.
- I am thankful my best friend is here with me, even though I drive her crazy sometimes!
- I am blessed to have lots of friends in the blogging community!
- I am thankful God is loving and forgiving, even though I don't deserve it!