Monday, February 20, 2012
Another busy week, sorry, but I don't have too many pictures this week. If you want to read others gifts, please click on the image above.
133. An old picture of my husband and his brother I found behind the door in my room
134. A jacket Hunter received from a friend
135. A tail wagging friend
136. Receiving a rose from my husband
137. Candy too
138. This crystal teddy bear I got for Valentine's Day
139. Ronnie bringing Barb a rose also
140. Hunter's handprint craft he made in Sunday school
141. Mushroom Chicken mmm......
142. Barb's youngest stepping up and taking up the offering in church
143. A firetruck backpack that Hunter loves so much he sleeps with it
144. Cherry Tree Blossoms in Raleigh
145. Riding around all day in the car with my husband
146. Seeing all the scenery on the "wrong way"
147. Barb's niece being accepted into a job training program
148. Seeing Mitchell's face when I gave him a Clemson cell phone case I found on clearance
149. Medicine that makes make sick kids feel better
150. Watching the race on our Roku
151. A gift of conference sponsorship
152. My Sunday School class
153. Our new-to-us Durango