|Photo courtesy of Ashley Pichea|
- I didn't know anyone there, but everyone was very friendly.
- Comparison is the death of contentment.
- Don't expect your kids to listen to you if you don't listen to God!
- There are so many cool blogs that I have never read, but now I will.
- I need to get control of my e-mail.
- Small communities are better than large audiences.
- Raise your children, then release them to God, they are his, not ours.
- To step out of my comfort zone. *This will be a hard one for me, I think*
- To choose JOY!
- Even some of the most important bloggers are nice, down to earth people!
|Toni-The Happy Housewife and me|
I would like to say Thank You to all the sponsors who made 2:1 happen- Apologia, Classical Conversations, HSLDA, Bright Ideas Press, CurrClick, New Blog Hosting, All About Learning, Grapevine Studies, The Homeschool Lounge, Home Educating Family, and HEAV.
Also, a special Thanks goes out to my anonymous sponsor who bought my ticket! THANK YOU!
Many Little Blessings