|A turtle being shy|
|A gorgeous cheetah|
|Mr. frog sunning|
|Panda from far away|
|Mitchell in the Mist, lol|
|Learning about the pandas|
|Can you see the little guy in this pic?|
I thought this elephant was cute toting around his toy tire.
- There is no entrance fee to visit
- Parking at the Zoo costs $16 for the first 3 hours and $22 for more than three hours
- The parking lots were kind of small and may fill up during busy times
- There is transportation to the zoo by Metrorail and by Metrobus. Info can be found here.
- The zoo is on an incline, so be prepared to walk uphill and downhill a lot
- There seemed to be a lot of construction going on right now, so some areas are closed
- It could have just been the time we were there, but we were a little disappointed because the animals were not out and about like we expected
- Be prepared if you enter the ape building, the smell will knock you out!