Today I am joining in with Sonya from Truth 4 The Journey in her Thankful Thursday. I want to be more intentional in remembering the things I am thankful for. So here's a partial list of the things I am thankful for this week.
- I am thankful for my 2 wild boys. They are a handful, but I love them so!
- I am thankful for my husband who provides for our family so I can stay at home with my 2 blessings.
- I am thankful that I am always with my children and that I am able to homeschool them.
- I am thankful to be able to live in the country, where I have wanted to since I was a little girl.
- I am thankful for the Lord helping me to become a better help meet to my husband. I've still got a long way to go, but with his help, I can get there.