I was tagged by Michele at My Blessings From Above. Michele is a homeschooling mom of 2 boys just like me! I'm sure you'd love her blog if you visited! Here are my answers to these burning questions. Lol!
1. What type of gifts do you prefer to give? Do you prefer home-made, gift certificates, store-bought, etc? I usually buy presents for close friends or small children. It's harder as they get older to pick the right present for teens, so a lot of the time I give them gift cards.
2.What type of gifts do you prefer to receive? I love to be surprised with anything. I don't care if it's handmade, money, a store bought present, or a gift card. The thrill is in the surprise!
3. Do you stock a gift closet, or box, and purchase gifts throughout the year? Sometimes, if I find a really good deal I will buy things ahead of time and save them for later.
4. What is your favorite type of music? Do you have one? I love country, hymns, older rock and some rap. Also, some new music that makes sense, lol!
5. Do you like chick-flicks, or not? Yes!
6. Do you have a hobby? Do you make time for it regularly? I like reading, but I don't do it as often as I'd like.
7. What is your favorite thing about where you live? Every place has its pros and cons.What are the “pros” about where you live? I love living in a very small town. It's nice to know so many people and feel "at home" around them. Another great thing is no traffic, except for football games, lol!
8. What is your favorite kids cartoon movie? Maybe The Little Mermaid? Both my boys loved her at one time or another, so I've watched it a lot!
Here are the other questions:
1. What is the most interesting thing about where you live? A long time ago it used to be under the sea.
2) If you could go anywhere in the world and money didn't matter, where would you chose to go? Greece
3) What is a food that you cook for your family a lot? Pork Chops
4) What is your favorite subject to teach in your homeschool? History, my son and I both love it!
5) What is your favorite movie that you have seen this year? Hmm, probably The Book Of Eli.
6) What is your favorite book that you have read this year? Surrender the Heart by MaryLu Tyndall.
7) What is the most interesting place that you have ever traveled to? Jamaica
8) What is your favorite book on homeschooling that you have read? Wow, can't remember any of them right now? Sorry!
I'm supposed to tag others, so if you're reading this and want to play along, please post your answers on your blog. Let me know and I'll come read yours!