On New Year's Eve we went to my Sister-in-law's house and she had this awesome dip. She has it often, but I finally asked her for the recipe. I wanted to share it with y'all! It is sooo yummy!
Wendy's Cheesy Crockpot Dip
- 1- 2 lb block of Velveeta Cheese
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 can Rotel Mild
- 1 lb. hamburger meat
- 1 lb mild sausage
- Brown hamburger meat and sausage in pan, drain grease and put meat in crock pot.
- Cut Velveeta cheese into cubes and put in crockpot.
- Stir in can of Rotel and can of Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- Turn on high until everything melts together, stirring occasionally.
- Turn on keep warm and enjoy!
I'm linking this post up with Tempt My Tummy Tuesdays at Blessed with Grace. Click on the icon and find more delicious recipes!