To use you just add a level cap full to the hottest setting and run the regular setting on your washer. One bottle can do up to 24 treatments (1 year supply). Some cases may need more than one cleaning.
I tried running a cycle with Smelly Washer and the first time it didn't take the smell away. So, I did it again and allowed it to soak overnight and then run the cycle. That did the trick! The funky smell was gone! I was very pleased with the results. I now have a good smelling washing machine!
Taken from the Smelly Washer blog:
When used twice a month in your washer’s hottest setting, Smelly Washer eliminates and prevents washing machine odor and mildew. Once your washer is clean, add Smelly Washer to a load of mildewed clothes or towels to finally break the odor cycle once and for all.
Smelly Washer sells for $16.99 and can be purchased here. Or you can win one here. I have one bottle of Smelly Washer to giveaway to one of my readers. To enter:
- Leave a comment for your first entry
- Follow my blog for an 1 extra entry
- Put my button on your sidebar for 1 extra entry
- Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway 1 extra entry
- Like my Facebook page for 2 extra entries
- Mention this giveaway on your blog for 3 extra entries
Like Smelly Washer on Facebook.
I was given a bottle of Smelly Washer by Smelly Washer in association with Mama Bzz in exchange for a review.