|August 8, 1993-November 20, 2008|
If you're new here, you may not know the story. Jason had been experimenting with huffing. Huffing is the inhalation of chemical vapors to get high. Some things that are huffed are paint thinner, nail polish remover, gasoline, and cans of forced air, like Dust Off. Jason had left a friend's house and was going back to his grandmother's house when he stopped by their shed and huffed some gasoline. That was the night he died.
His mom found out he was huffing not long before he died. He had just went to his second counseling session that day. If she had known that would be his last day, she would have done anything to save him. I urge you, if you know any preteens or teenagers, please let them knowing huffing is NOT safe. Let them know it CAN KILL! If you know of someone who is huffing, please make sure they get the help they need before it's too late!
In memory of Jason Moree