I am so excited! It's only 10 days until the 2:1 Conference! It's basically a conference for homeschoolers with a heart for God. Today everyone who is going is doing a getting to know you post and linking up at Bowmania.
Here are 10 things you should know about me:
- My name is Nancy and I've been married for 19 years.
- I started homeschooling about 5 years ago after numerous problems with my oldest in public school.
- I have two boys. Mitchell will turn 15 next week and Hunter is 4.
- My husband and kids will be coming with me to the conference. If you hear extremely loud kids, they will be mine! Sorry in advance!
- I am from rural South Carolina. I love living in the country!
- I have lots of chickens and they all have names and are like my babies.
- I am unorganized and a fly by the seat of my pants kinda girl. Although the older I get, the more I try to be more organized.
- My favorite color is pink, I love chocolate and Disney World.
- I don't know anyone who is coming to the conference very well and I'm scared I will feel all alone.
- I believe that I will be blessed by attending 2:1 and will learn a lot from everyone there.